Request Funds for Your Classroom
Are you a Vacaville Teacher looking for funds for your classroom? VPEF may be able to help. We typically only review grant requests once a year (September) but do take requests periodically throughout the year. If you’d like to make a request please fill out the contact form below and it will notify one of our board members. We should get back to you within 10 business days.
A few things to remember:
• Grants are typically $1000 max
• We only fund public schools in Vacaville
• You have to be a Vacaville public school teacher or school club to submit
• We don’t fund technology like IPads, Computers or Laptops
• Tell us how your idea will help students learn
• We love ideas that relate to equity or helping students who may need a little extra help
• Requests should have SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time based. Tell us what the grant will do and how you will measure it!
• Funding is based on community donations, we typically have far more requests than we have donations. If we don’t pick you, don’t be upset and please try again in the future.
• WE LOVE TEACHERS! You have one of the hardest jobs out there and we do this to help you!